Interracial Marriages..or relationships?

Whats your view on interacial relashionships?! soem ppl dont like it some ppl dont care, im just curous to know, Im fine with it my kiddos are mixed and my huuby is mixed black and white.

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I love my Hispanic man :P lol I'm white and American, he's Hispanic and from Costa Rica. I wouldn't have it any other way. Our daughter is bi-racial and gorgeous xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well i'm hispanic and my SO is black and white so yeah.. lol.. were an interracial relationship and my child is a mutt... i love it!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm fine with it. I am white, my DH is black . My kids are mixed.

Answer by louise2 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i love it too seeing mixed couples makes me happy when me and my hubs first started datin wed get stares n comments
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If two people love and respect each other - what difference does it make their race, gender or whatever. I don't have a problem with any consenting adult relationship.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My fiance is mexican and all of my children are half mexican. I wouldnt change it for the world. I love it. I dont believe in looking at a person for their race.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 7:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It doesn't bother me. I get kinda irritated at the fellow conservative christian right who for some reason thinks its wrong. People are people are people. Now, I do believe in talking about the mixing of cultures and faiths BEFORE the marriage and kids so that everyones in communication about what the plan of action is in that area, but I think people were meant to be with one another regardless of race. God loves everyone and I just don't think he sees this like we see it. Again, I do believe that possible problems need to be discussed beforehand but the heart of the person has nothing to do with race....JMO
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I love it, i'm white and my fiance is asian pacific islander, he's a very dark brown... and I think interracial couples make some damned cute kids.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think that you should be able to date anyone no matter what the persons color is.it's your life not theirs.
    tookie345

Answer by tookie345 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm white, my SO is Japanese...we're fine with interracial relationships!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009