My period is over a month late but all hpt's are neg. What is going on?

My husband and i have been ttc , and charting for almost a year, my period is usually on the dot, i could set a calendar and clock by it but this month i didnt get it at all , no signs , no symptoms nothing, i took my first day i was expecting af and it was neg so i waited till the next day and again a BFN , so i waited another week same thing , i test agian today almost four days later and still a BFN , what is going on with me , could i still be pregnant?

P3rf3ctWifeTTC

Asked by P3rf3ctWifeTTC at 7:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take a blood test
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I would go to the doctor... you may be but I dont no.
    Anonymous

• It is normal to have an anovulatory cycle every once in a while. Espically if you are stressing about ttc. There is the very small chance you are once of the few that a urine test wont show. I would call the dr.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you say you are charting-are your temps still up? 18 days of high temps=pregnant!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• take a blood test cause that happend to me it might be early for a pregnancy test so do a blood one too okay and good luck!
    Anonymous