PID (PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE) ?

I WAS WONDERING IF YOUR PELVIS HURTS SOMETIMES DURING SEX DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE PID? I HOPE NOT. I HAVE THE MIRENA AND I HEARD YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT IF YOU HAVE PID. BUT CAN YOU HAVE KIDS WITH PID? THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• ummmmmmmmmmmmm i dont think thats a symptom of PID, with PID you have really bad pelvic pain always but i really dont know, but i know the longer you have the the lower your chances of getting pregnant are because of scar tissue in your uterus
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you have an IUD and are experiencing pelvic discomfort during sex and you dont think its a fluke, you should seriously make an appt with your ob/gyn, your IUD could be out of place or you could have an infection. Dont worry it could have just been the position you were in at the time. Are you having any other symptoms like abnormal bleeding, discharge anything like that?
    Anonymous