so im making a whole chicken in a bit. hwo do you guys prepare it or season it? and what do you cook with it.? need a different idea please. asap thanks ahead

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 7:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i started doing maple surup. just pour it on and bake at 375* its not to sweet and has a hint of maple and the skin is crispy and flavorful even my dh likes it and hes not a maple guy..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• So are you wanting to know how to bake it? When I bake a whole chicken I usually preheat the oven at 375 then I take a stick of softened butter in a small bowl and add salt and pepper mix that together and smother it on the bird inside and out, on top of the skin and under the skin. Polace bird breast side up with wings tucked in a baking dish/pan. Depending on the size of the bird will determine how long you bake/roast it. i like to serve mashed potatoes and gravy with corn or green beans. Hope that helps!:)
    Anonymous

• MMMM! that sounds delicious anonymous @ 7: 05 p.m.eating

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009