how did you feel in your last trimester?? =)

well at first..i felt great..

but then..the whole not being able to breathe right came along..
34 weeks now and my back is killing me!! my whole body is achingg
its hard to find a way to sleep comfortable,my baby is so low its causing me to feel achy "down their"
and i keep getting headaches,nausues too..
but only 3-6 weeks left of this!! lol..
how was your last trimester...when was it good and when couldnt you stand it anymore ;p

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i couldnt stand it anymore either went and got induced with my first one i didnt get sleep for about 6 mon out of 9 my son was only 3 days early so it wasnt a big deal. it was the worst thing i ever been though but well worth every bit of it i have a 2 year old and another due in July
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Same as you do...My little guy did come 3 weeks early so I don't know how it is 37th-40th week....Congratulations and try to get as much sleep as you can!
    Anonymous

• I'm 35 weeks. I'm a little tired but all in all, I'm good! I still have at least 6 weeks to go, I always go past my due date by a week or more.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have been going through the same thing you have. Especially the tired part. (So much for "nesting" LOL) It's horrible, but hang in there, it's almost over. Congrats!
    KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol mine was terrible, i was big lump of achey lazy BUT I only went 5 days past where you are right now... so I can only imagine how I WOULD have felt at 40 weeks ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• im 34 weeks and i love her being inside me
    at the same time i want her out
    im ready for this whole pregnant thing to be over with
    so when i get dirty looks
    (im only 17 and get lots of dirty looks)
    i can look at my baby and say wut jelouse cuz she so cute??? lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I am 33 weeks now and I am starting to feel like crap. Seems that I am not alone. I get nauseous when I eat. I just feel like crap, achey back, can't sleep, can't breath well, and I am completely miserable. Have not felt this way the entire pregnancy until about a week ago.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• oh i felt huge, lazy, tired, hot all the time , sleepless and I've tried everything to start my labor!
    so my due date was dec 25, we went to the hospital on dec 24 and my son was born 12:19 am of dec 25:) lol
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009