I have been seeing alot of spiders in my house l. I can't stand them and I fear them. I actually have a fit of screaming and crying when i see one. They are ugly and creepy and i hate them ! Does anyone know how to get rid of them? I heard if you put monkey balls around they will disappear.Please help!!!!!!

catdog731

Asked by catdog731 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Home & Garden

• my bf just takes a can of raid and puts it allong the parimiter of the house it usualy works fut be carful around the kids
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• two words monkey balls?
    jalainerene

Answer by jalainerene at 2:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Hahaha I have no idea what monkey balls are, but I am SO curious....

Anyways, raid will help but I would try other routes first because of how toxic that can be.
    Try a bug bomb, you can get them at hardware stores generally around the garden section.
    Also, spiders are attracted to moisture, so that mean wet dishes that are put in the cuppard, leaky faucets, anything like that. ALSO, vaccuuming regularly does a number on them.
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 3:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I'm with you! I hate spiders too.
    I found this great bug zapper to kill them without getting too close...
    http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Companion-Amazing-Bug-Zapper/dp/B00008GS96/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1216407268&sr=8-4
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I heard monkey balls too. I kept them under my sink and didn't see spiders, but we have cats too. They like to chase and eat spiders. I know a lot of people who use MB and swear by them, so there must be some truth to it!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• ha ha ha lmfao please tell me this is a joke...it really made me laugh and my stomach hurt...thanks...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Are you talking about the ugly bumpy green "fruit" you see this time of year in the produce sections of grocery stores? We call them ugly balls & they grow around here in woody areas.

They did work for us when we had our smaller apartment-we put them on squares of tinfoil [they'll rot & stick to your carpet if you don't] & put them in closets & under beds, everywhere. In our large house now they dont' work.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Bug bombs should do it. you may need 2 or 3 and you will have to leave the house for a few hours while it is working. good Luck.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 11:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2008