PEEVED?

OK.. SO I GET A PHONE CALL FROM MY YOUNGER SISTER TO ASK ME.. WHAT MY STATUS ON MYSPACE WAS ALL ABOUT WHICH SAID " OMFG.. DREAMS DO COME TRUE IF YOU WORK HARD ON THEM AND DONT GIVE UP" AND WELL I SAID I'M GOING TO NEVADA BCUZ I WAS UBER EXCITED LAST NIGHT ABOUT IT, BCUZ WERE MOVING THEIR AND WHT NOT.. AND SHE SAAID "what are you pregnant again?" OKAY IT PISSED ME OFF.. BCUZ I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT SHARES WITH PEOPLE I REALLY AM NOT BUT I'M TRYIN THIS THING CALLED COMMUNICATION WITH MY FAMILY WHICH I'M STARTING TO REGRET.. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE. AND NOW I HAVE A CYST.. AND THINGS ARENT GOOD FOR ME. AND I GUESS LIKE I'M NOT OVER THE WHOLE MISCARRIAGE THING TO BEGIN WITH, AND SHE SAYS THAT CANT IBE HAPPY FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAN BEING PREG? UHHG..

OKAY.. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I TELL THEM TO BACK OFF.. MIND YOU THEY DONT KNOW WE ARE MOVING. LOL..

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry that they seem to not get you need their sensitive support right now...that is sad.I would just maybe post on myspace lol since you know they look.post that you love your family but you feel they are putting pressure on you and that you need some room to breathe.Say"I do not want them to abandone me, just give me some room to breathe and celebrate my small miracles."If you cannot just talk to them, write it, so no one can misunderstand explain it like you would to a small child.Then even if they choose to get angry, you know you tried your hardest and it is up to them to now try. Good luck on your new start!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS PREG WITH MY FIRST SON I WAIT TILL I WAS 6 MONTHS PREG BEFORE I TOLD THEM. BCUZ I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREG I WANTED TO TELL THEM RIGHT AWAY BUT DIDNT, I WENT TO THE DOC AND FOUND OUT I HAD A MISCARRIAGE THEN I DIDNT WANT TO TELL ANYONE BUT THEN I FELT LIKE I WS KEEPING STUFF AWAY FROM THEM AND THAT THEY SHOULD KNOW SO I TOLDTHEM MY MOTHER SAID "WELL AT LEAST YOUR NOT PREG NO MORE!" WHICH REALLY HURT.. I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING.. ITS LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TO BE THEIR TO SUPPORT AND LOVE AND BE THEIR! UHHG. WHATS WRONG WITH MY FAMILY?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Was she asking because she was excited for you? Worried about you if you were?
    sister may have not meant it however you took it but I'd tell her what you said to us. You are happy right now and it doesn't have to be for any one reason and when you're pregnant you'll announce it to the world and not to assume you are until they hear it from you because you are still emotionally raw from your loss. I'm happy you're happy tho, and I don't care what the reason is for but I hope the move is a good one and hope that your cyst problem gets good medical attention and all is good and when you're ready I hope you have as many children as you want and until then, good luck and best wishes :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'D RATHER TALK TO YOU GUYS THAN MY FAMILY THATS KIND OF SAD! LOL
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You know it's not always easy to talk with family. Because they do not always understand or even know how to love us the way we need to be loved. If you don't want to tell her anything then you should just tell her when the time is right you'll let her know and leave it at that.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009