Teeth Growing Differnetly!!

Who here has a child who's teeth are growing diff...my daghter is 1 and she has 2 eye teeth(number 2's) and 3 bottom teeth.. but no top front teeth.....

nesamama

Asked by nesamama at 8:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh, my daughter didn't get her teeth in the order I thought she would at all. In fact she got some molars before she got her front teeth. If you're worried, don't be. She will get them all eventually.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My middle daughter's teeth came in out of order. She got the top middle ones first (instead of the bottom ones). Then she got one the one to the right of the upper middles. Then she got 2 bottom teeth and then the other 2 bottom teeth and still didn't get that other top one, lol. It took forever for that one to come in. She also didn't get her first tooth until after her 1st birthday.
    Funny thing was when they started to fall out they came out in the regular order...she lost her bottom middle teeth over the summer at 5 1/2 (the youngest to lose teeth out of my kids despite being the oldest when getting her first one).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my sons top eye teeth are coming in first... he looks like a vampire :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol yeah my son was weird too- he actually got only one of his top teeth then all of the others came in and now that he is 18 months hes finally getting that second top middle! it was funny cause he walked around looking like his tooth got knocked out in a fight or something for the longest
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009