Here's your sign...

People say stupid things. I'm not exempt, but my aunt just pulled a good one and gave me a good laugh...

We were talking about odd disorders and ailments and I said an old patient of mine was born without eyes and it would drive me nuts when she would dig in her sockets but she obviously didn't know any different. Her only response was "Wow...she was born with no eyes...so she couldn't see?" Nope...you can't very well see with no eyes...lol...but she was so serious.

Anyone else?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a friend in high school who wasn't always the brightest crayon in the box. In our junior year one of our other friends moved to New Mexico and my friend kept asking her how she was going to go to school if she didn't know Spanish!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• How many quarters are in a football game?
    Anonymous

• 4
    Anonymous

• LOL- thanks! It wasn't MY question...
    Anonymous

• lol...nice...I was thinking of some other ones and right after high school I dated a Latin man. One of my ditzy girlfriends said "If all Latin men look like that, lets go to Latin tonight".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I was talking to my cousin about how my baby looks like Chicken Little and she was like "awww he is such a cute duck!" and I was confused so I asked "Where the hell did duck come from?" lmao she was like, "Omg I always thought Chicken Little was a duck."
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• LOL.. SWEETVIETCHIC
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My husband and I had just finished watching a movie, and we were trying to figure out what one of the actors had acted in previously, we were both looking at the screen and I said hey just click on resume (pronounced like what you take to a job) film. He looked at me and shook his head and said I think that is resume ( like keep on going ) film. That story is so much funnier when it is said out loud.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol i also have the slowest sister in the world.. once she wanted to me mic some sausage for her and I went to put it in the microwave and I was like "hmm how long? okay, 1 minute" and she said, "No! You're supposed do 60 seconds!" I looked at her and asked "Are you freaken serious?" and she was like "Why wouldn't I be?" lmao her face was priceless when I told her 1 minute was 60 seconds.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Reading the one about the Resume made me think of this guy at work...

He put in for a LT job and did not make it to the next step, while staring at the computer (that is where you get the results) he states " I just don't understand why, I am staring at my RESUME" (as in return to where you were at) instead of resume!! LOL

dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009