WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LOSE ALL THAT BABY WEIGHT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• drink lotsss of water, yoga, healthy eating. thats prolly the best way :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Breasfeed!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• got me I have three kids and have not lost the wieght between each pregnancy. I was 100lbs with my first child now I weigh 170 (three kids) so I am trying really hard. but ww seems to work, I lost 15 lbs.
    jalainerene

Answer by jalainerene at 2:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Nursing helps SOOO much. It turns extra weight into food for monster<3
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 3:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I breastfed, drank lots of water, and exercised with Turbo Jam and Yoga Booty Ballet. It also takes time! Good luck :)
    MaggL6

Answer by MaggL6 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Breastfeeding helps burn about 500 calories a day but that is not enough to loose weight when your suppose to eat 200-300 calories more than the recomended 2000-2500 calories. I was 125lbs when I got pregnant and lost 5 lbs in the first trimester from morning sickness but by the end I was at a whopping 180lbs!!! Im only 5 feet. I started dieting and working out. I cut out juice, sports drinks, and soda, even diet because it's the carmel coloring that is horribe for you. Drinking only water showed a difference in my body. The trick is counting calories, carbs, sodium, and fat. Even though I'm eating six meals I still eat no more than 1200 calories. Carbs is what turns into sugar when you don't work it off and sodium makes your body hold water. The more sodium your food has in it the more bloated your going to look. Now for working out its all about the CARDIO!!! I do 1 hour of cardio on stair stepper,five days a week. Iv been working out for almost three months and have lost 82 lbs
    DPadilla1

Answer by DPadilla1 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• nursing didnt' do anything but help me gain weight i've still never lost. thats a myth.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• don't eat bread, cheese,or potatoes or things that have them in it and drink slim fast for two meals a day and drink lots of water in between like special k protein water or just plain water and for dinner eat a small salad with a tiny piece of steamed chicken and that baby weight will be gone fast!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008