How do you publish a book or sell an ebook?

I have a great idea for a book and others have said it is a good concept. It could either be one book about 150-200 pages or multiple ebooks. What is the best way to get into the writing industry? Is it better to get a coauthor who has taken courses in being an author?

I was thinking ebooks maybe easier but I don't know how to market those. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• If your lucky, you can find a literary agent and get published that way. Get a copy of the latest version of Writer's Market and look around.

You can also self publish through Amazon. They also have editing services.

Or you can start a website and offer your ebook for download. No publishing fees, no inventory.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 8:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009