How long after you ask a question does it become 'closed'?

So after you ask a question how long afterward does it go to 'closed'? Does Admin. do that or does the person that asked it have the ability to close the question? Also when should you select a 'best answer', do you wait a certain amount of time after asking the question? I haven't asked too many questions yet and not sure how it works. Thanks!

princesspalace

Asked by princesspalace at 8:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• A question doesn't become closed until you pick a best answer. You can pick a best answer at any time (assuming someone has responded to the question) or you can also delete your question at anytime.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You close it when you select a best answer...or you can delete it. I don't think admin has anything to do with it though unless someone says its offensive or something.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• it closes when you decide to close it. admin does not close it. and as far as selecting a best answer, you can decide when to do that as well. However when you select a best answer, it closes that question.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i usually wait to pick best answer either when i see that there isnt anymore replys or i wait till the next day.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i just tonight closed all my questions it took me over an hour!!!! AHHH LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009