Always having dreams about tornadoes?

I always do. Its like a have a wierd fear of them happening(I'm from Kansas and have had a few scares). Has anyone ever seen one? What's it like?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am originally from Tornado Alley in Oklahoma. I lived their for 25 years. I have been in Arizona for 2 years now. I have seen them, hid from them, and the scariest was when I was driving and on the radio they gave a location of one and I was driving down the highway right in front of it. That was creepy. They don't scare me, I guess because I grew up with them.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yes!!! i was driving from more norht of wisconsin dells all the was y down to chicago were i live. and all i can say is if i had a bottle of wine or some xantax i might of been a little bit better about the drive .lol it was just last summer, we got hit with liek a ton of them in one day and they were all going south( of course the way we were driving). it took me a week to get back to normal
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have only seen them on TV, but I have dreams about them too. I live in Texas in an area that sometimes been hit by tornadoes, but they have always just missed me. I also have frequent dreams of volcano eruptions, do you have those too?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Not volcanoes..but its wierd. I dream about tornadoes at LEAST once a week. In my dream I step outside my house and I can see one that is visible and it always consists of me and my SO running for shelter and taking our son.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OMG! I always have dreams about tornadoes too! Except in them I'm not afraid, I'm fascinated, lol. =] I've never seen one. Only on T.V.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have heard that dreams of tornadoes reflect "anxiety" of some type in your life. I have had dreams of them before and it was when I was going through a hard time and was anxious. 

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i have heard something about if u are really stressed then u can have dreams like that and the toronado's represent the stresses in your life.
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Wow....the stress thing makes sense....everytime I'm under stress I dream about them all the time.What about flying.....just a couple feet off the ground or just high enough to touch the tree tops....it's either dreams about toronados or low flying!!LOL
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2009