What are you doing for Valentine's day?

I realized I hadn't even thought about it yet!!! No idea what I'm going to do.

mummy22kids

Asked by mummy22kids at 12:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2012 in Holidays

• I usually buy my granddaughters and daughters some Valentine's candy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• Let's see, it's a Tuesday during the week so, cuddling on the couch with my girls, I guess. Maybe we'll bake some heart shaped cookies.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• Go help with the school parties for our boys, and then have a normal night at home. After all it's a school night.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• I'm not sure what we are going to do yet but I do know what Im getting him and hes so excited lol ( I didnt want to tell him but I didnt know how to get the place that I had to get it from)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2012

• Last year I left 50 little heart shaped messages for my husband all over the place from the nightstand, bathroom mirror, the drivers seat in his car, his wallet. Going to do something similar this year so he gets little messages all day. Giving little gifts, I think I will leave work a little early and take my son for ice cream or something and make red mashed potatos with red food coloring and heart shaped something for dinner. That is about it.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2012