How did you know you where pregnant?

Okay so here is some back grond that may help you better answer my question.. I currently have an IUD placed. And for 4 days I have been feeling very nautius ( I have only thrown up 1 time) and I have been peeing more than ever. My husband thinks I have a uti, I know that I don't.... It doesn't hurt and you know the rest. I noticed today that my hips & lower back are hurting as well. My baby is almost 5 years old so I do not remember the first thing about bieng pregnant.

LovinKayla

Asked by LovinKayla at 8:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you never know for sure untill u take a test
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Why not just buy an HPT? Do you want to be pregnant? I never got sick I found out by blood work.
    Anonymous

• I knew I was pregnant when I took a test and it was positive.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 9:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well,i took a test =)
    2,non digital,and digital..
    then after that if it was true i just kept myself healthy and far from harm =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm with the others; take the test. Since you have an IUD in place you need to see your OB ASAP.
    peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 9:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Are you, late enough to take a pregnancy test? I know when I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy test- they simply had me pee on another stick and then charged me $92.00 for it (WTF right?)

Also, do you have a regular period with your IUD in?

I'd take a pregnancy test at home. If you still aren't sure (you're not late yet etc.) schedule for some blood work. Good luck :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I actually knew when I had a second rise in my BBT, which would have been implantation. I'd been charting and trying, so was paying attention to that. I knew for sure of course after I took a test a week later. I didn't start feeling sick for another couple weeks.
    CO_Mom

Answer by CO_Mom at 1:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009