How did you know you where pregnant?

Okay so here is some back grond that may help you better answer my question.. I currently have an IUD placed. And for 4 days I have been feeling very nautius ( I have only thrown up 1 time) and I have been peeing more than ever. My husband thinks I have a uti, I know that I don't.... It doesn't hurt and you know the rest. I noticed today that my hips & lower back are hurting as well. My baby is almost 5 years old so I do not remember the first thing about bieng pregnant.

LovinKayla

Asked by LovinKayla at 8:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• thats going to be one of those situations where you need to take a test. sometimes you can get every pregnancy symptom and not be pregnant. in my case, i had absolutely no sympotms! the only thing i had was the missed period, i didnt even think i was preggo, my DH forced me to take a test, and i sure am glad i did!! but long story short, youll definitely need to take a test because the female body is a crazy thing! you never really know whats going on in there
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I knew i was preggo when i was sick every morning and my breast hurt so badly... how long has ur IUD been in?
    Anonymous

• I would go to the doctor, I looked up your symptoms, and it could be a lot of things..pregnancy, uti, kidney infection...I wouldn't want to sit and wonder =] Good luck.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you have had the IUD in place for 5yrs and it's the Mirena you could very well be pregnant! Heck, you could be pregnant anyways, I became pregnant with the IUD 3 months ago and miscarried, I had it taken out and started the pill, and now I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant again! I had similar symptoms minus the nausea when I was pregnant with the IUD... GL-

Anonymous

• i knew i was pregnant cause my my breast were hurting soo bad and i noctied they were starting to stick out more and getting darker around 4 weeks..
    Anonymous

• ohhh and i also forgot i was cramping well this is my 2nd so its way deffernt from my first..
    Anonymous

• My first sign was my sense of smell. I could smell everything. My mother-n-law god pregnant with the IUD. Apparently they put it in wrong. After she delivered, they had to remove it.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 9:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• How did I know I was pregnant? I took a test. This would probably be a great thing for you to do. If you are pregnant, you'll want to get that IUD out pronto. If you're not pregnant, then you'll want to find out what's wrong with you.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 11:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Umm you can have a uti with out knowing it. My mom had one that turned into a kidney infection. I asked her how in the hell you didn't know and she said she only had to pee alot. It never burned or hurt for her to pee. I would go to the doctor either way.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 10:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2009