Question about my comments on my pictures !

I had a friend leave me some comments on my pictures today. They was there for a while but now my comments are gone. Im not sure if it is a problem with cafemom or if someone has deleted my comments. Please help me someone =)

mamitoachicano

Asked by mamitoachicano at 8:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The way I understand it is Cafemom would only delete a comment if it was innapropriate and reported by another Cafemom member. Since this was a friend I would have to say it wasn't deleted by them.

You're friend can delete her comment if she wishes. But if she's a friend then I doubt she would have done that.

You can delete comments on your pics if you want also. But since you are wondering where they went it's obvious you didn't delete them.

LOL So.....what does that leave? Well, I would contact your friend and ask if she deleted her comments,...if not....then I would have to say it was just a glich of some sort. Maybe contact Cafemom and just let them know you had this problem to make them aware.

Best wishes!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• They upgraded the photo section today. it's possible your missing comments are a glitch. If they don't reappear, I would shoot them a contact and let them know what happened
    You_Are_Invited

Answer by You_Are_Invited at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009