Are they the same???

ok so my older sis is pregnant again with her 5th and DH and I have been TTC for about 3 years now. She told me to get some of her prenatal vitamins and it will make me fertile. Im like ok but i had just bought some from Wal-mart. So im wondering if the ones that the doc prescribed for her the same as the ones that I just bought. I mean they both do the same thing right? Just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They are the same, just OTC are cheaper.
    Anonymous

• im pregnant now and i use the vitmins for walmart too and i also told my sister to use em too heres a site to help you concive askdramy.com i went on that site and helped me got pregnant! good luck and baby dust!
    Anonymous

• has your husband had a sperm count???
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• They are the same, but pre natal vitamins won't exactly help you get pregnant. You do need to be on them before concieveing though. I live on them.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• They are the same, but prenatal vitamins do not make a person fertile. It is a very good idea to be taking them if you are trying to get pregnant though. I took them for 4 years straight during my TTC venture.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009