This seriously makes me mad

When people find out how close in age my kids are going to be then they ask why the hell I wasn't on birth control! First of all ladies this isn't your life so quit being judgemental, 2nd I WAS on birth control but got off it because DH and I decided that we wanted another child close in age, 3rd 18 months apart isn't a big thing. I am so sick of know it all moms who try to make you feel horrible because you didn't do things their way. GROW UP you handle you life and let other moms handle theirs you are not the pregnancy security.

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 2:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 100% agree with you, it irritates the crap out of me when others are so judgemental.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• don't worry people say the same htings to me. My kids are 2 years apart and 18 months apart. and I have three and we plan to have two more about the smae age apart. so ya
    jalainerene

Answer by jalainerene at 2:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• 18 months thats good my niece and my nephew are only 11 months and me and my sis are 9 and you now what thats just fine
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Thanks Ladies it is nice to know that I am not alone
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 2:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My kids arent too close in age, but I did have a miscarriage in between my second and my youngest. God GIVES you what you are supposed to have, and will not give you any more than you can handle.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Sadly, as I'm sure you've noticed, you just can't escape other peoples opinions. Pay them no mind, instead next time someone tries to give you a hard time over it just smile, bend down and kiss your kids with lots of love and just walk away smiling. It's like a big sign that says F**** YOU!!!
    But you still get to feel good about yourself:)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 3:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yeah I hate to hear OMG ...u have 6 kidz....3 under 5!!!!
    Are u gonna use some protection?

WTF.....Mind ya Bizness I say.....I got this....handle ya own!!!
    I work fulltime...and raise my babies to the best of my ability.....just like everyone else.......ya digg....LMAO!!!
    BizzyBIzzyB

Answer by BizzyBIzzyB at 4:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I completely understand. People always give me "a look" when I say that my daughter will be born the month before my son turns two. I think part of what plays into it is that I'm 22, and look closer to 17 or 18 so they judge right off the bat :(
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• lol. I agree 18 months isn't that close together (I have friends who have kids less than a year apart). Mine are all two years apart. What gets me is when someone finds out you're pregnant and they blurt out, "You're going to have ANOTHER ONE?!" lol. Or, "Why do you awnt another one, you already have a boy and a girl."
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 7:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Oh if you think 18 months is bad next time try for 10 months!!!! (My kids are 10 months apart): What I get now is oh you guys must of been "busy" then or why didn't you just tell him "NO".

OP, I totally understand your anger.....just consider the source and let it go....my kids are 6 and 7 now and I still get crap like that from time to time :) I've learn not to let it bother me.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2008