Suggestions on potty training a 3year old girl?

This is a desperate call to all moms.Its tough she is a firecraker with a attitude hey I tryied stikers,candy game dance even the Run Run run potty song I made up with her.Goty a potty doll so she could take her to the potty with her it kind of work but now she says No I donĀ“t want to go. I put her on panties (big girls) she pees in the floor everywhere.Also poop on her panties.I ask her if she is poop and she looks straigth in my eyes and say "NO Mommy" when I chech her undies that are eventually Poop I look at her and she imidiately says "I know I know im suppose to use the potty"...I even tried every 15 min taking her put she just get fustrated..I just would like some advise to see what Im doing wrong or other suggestion.Iwould like for her to start Pre-k in August and I only have 7 months.

YummyMommy2005

Asked by YummyMommy2005 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If you see my post in the last few minutes, you will see I am with you! I have the pee pee down, but the pooping is a real problem. The frustrating thing is that you will get posts, and lectures from the DR that it is normal. But, if it is normal, why won't preschools take them not potty trained? Someone needs to tell the Preschools that it is normal! Good luck to you.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• just keep her in underwear...it takes days, sometimes weeks. When I trained my middle boy it took him six days to pee in the potty...though once he did it he was smooth sailing number one...number two took another two weeks.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009