What is wrong with me-PIOG

Ever since my great gma died(sept 5) i have been "day dreaming" about my family dying. She had everything planned(except givin the minister 50 bucks to do her funeral) and I have been really worried. I cant go 1 day without thinking this stuff. I mean I ask my DH all the time "how am I supposed to do all ur arrangements etc.". He thinks i am paranoid. I dont remember much from her funeral. I really broke down. She lived with me for over 2 years and helped raised me. I dont know if I need to go to a dr over this or what. I cant sleep anymore or anything. I worry about how im gonna be able to do things if they pass, or how im gonna get over the fact of another relative dying. I have most of my fam left(my great gma and gma from my dads side died when I was 6 from cancer) and I dont know what to do. Any one ever go through this or am I paranoid

aDIVASmommy

Asked by aDIVASmommy at 9:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• it's normal for you to feel that way. But I would advise you to talk to a grief specialist. They can help you with easing your mind about death.
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009