What is the oddest thing your child(ren) has eaten for breakfast??

My 2 boys are like me and don't like "normal" morning foods. For example this morning they asked for turkey dogs, so they got turkey dogs at 8am!!

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 9:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow and you judged mom's for how they spell how would you like to be judged for not giving your kids a proper breakfast....my point you are not perfect so you should not judge any one else ...as far as what they eat what ever floats their boat my kids have ate pizza for breakfast lol

Anonymous

• Wow, I mean they peed in 'em good.
    Turkey dogs are fully acceptable at 8 am. Is there a book of that defines acceptable and unacceptable??
    I still want to know you peepeed in your cereal anon, I feel bad for you.
    Perfectly good cornflakes, wasted.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 9:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol you did not get my point I was not judging you for what they ate see

as far as what they eat what ever floats their boat my kids have ate pizza for breakfast lol

my point was I could of but that would not be nice just as you judging some one for their spelling was

I hope you have a great night I know I am

Anonymous

• Damn you Chris Colombus. I'm moving to Canada with a friend of mine, at least they keep they're nose out of everyone's

from your profile right did you mean Christopher Columbus

see people in glass houses should not throw stones and to think you judged people for misspelling lol

Anonymous

• A hamburger bun. My oldest has a thing for buns and one day I was just too tired to argue the point and gave it to her. I'm not a huge breakfast food fan myself and have eaten a turkey sandwich before.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Frozen waffles or pancakes, LOL! My kids don't like them cooked unless they are fresh, otherwise they are always frozen, they like their fruit that way too! I personally think it is gross but it is better than nothin'...
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My son went through a Beefaroni for breakfast phase for like a whole month when he was a toddler! But since it followed the Cheerios for every meal phase I figure it all equaled out! Last year he had a giant bowl of Lucky Charms with whipped cream on top one day- LOL
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• There was a time when dd would only eat mashed potatoes and mac & cheese, (not together, ew!) so she had one of those for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Oh lord, we've eaten everything for breakfast. She usually CHOOSES to eat really normal things for breakfast: Eggs, yogurt, pancakes...whatever. But we've eaten full on dinner leftovers for breakfast before. If its good enough for your evening meal, its good enough for your morning meal...so we got the order all jumbled? lol I'm pregnant, so that might have something to do with it..."are you sure you don't want spaghetti?" lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• crayons
    Anonymous