How long?

How long did it take some of you to get pregnant when ttc,or not using anything and not really ttc?Me and my fiance didn't use any protection for awhile,probably 6mnths.And nothing happened,until in august when I found out I was pregnant.And he has tried,but not very long with 2 others,and nothing happened.My main question is,what do you think took so long?Is it possible just not right timing with them?Or just fate?I haven't been with anyone else.The only way thats possible if someone did something in my sleep,which I HIGHLY doubt lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We TTC for about a year with no luck. So we stopped trying and about a month later...I was pregnant. Sometimes the stress of trying can cause you not to get pregnant. The best advice I got was to "let nature take it's course". Therefore, I say fate has a large part, but it is mostly just proper timing and a "strong swimmer" CONGRATS!!
    TrevHuntersMom

Answer by TrevHuntersMom at 9:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009