Incompetent employees?

OK, I have been home on bed rest for almost 6 months now. My husband owns his own business, so I have been doing the office, computer work and organization of everything. No big problem on my end. So, we deal with realtors and their assistance. No, big deal there either. I invoice for jobs completed on the 1st and 15th of every month. Per their policy, the invoice that was submitted on the 1st will be paid on the 15th and the invoice submitted on the 15th will be paid on the 1st. Make sense??? Well, that is how they decided that we were to be paid and invoice them the 20th of December. Well, this stupid assistant (dumb dumb) paid us today for the Invoice I submitted today. I don't understand how people can run such an incompetent business. Sorry I am gripping to much bed rest and being left alone, I guess.

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Maybe she was told by her Boss to pay it as soon as they get it.
    Anonymous