How long did you wait to have sex after you delivered?

I waited 4 months and even then it hurt...I was still swollen. My sister said the same thing...she waited months. EVERYBODY else we know didn't even wait the 6 weeks! I honestly don't know how people even think about it afterward, but hey...good for them! lol. Still, I'm not in a hurry after I deliver.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It was almost 4 months.....and even that was too soon for me
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think it was 3 or 4 weeks. It would have been a lot sooner, but the stitches were slowing me down.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol when my daughter was 6 weeks old we found out I was preg again talk about a shock we only did it one time and it hurt so we were waiting lol my kids are 9 months 3 days apart lol my son was premature but it was like OMG 2 under one lol but i have no regrets

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Although I had a C-Section I still waited at least 8 or 9 weeks I think. Because I was a first time mom, exhausted, bleeding like a stuck pig and I wanted to wait until I had my IUD put in. LOL!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I did last night 1 wk after my c-sec and it was fine until this morning I felt a little pain but I am ok now.
    Anonymous

• I waited 10 weeks with my first! I was worried it would hurt and it did a little but not enough to stop... With my second I only waited 6 weeks but his birth was A LOT easier than my first and it didn't hurt at all.
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• 3-7 weeks depended on the pregnancy
    one pregnancy it was 18 months later but I was abstinent during that time.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OMG Sunkist!!! If I found out I was pregnant at my 6 week appt, my SO would not have all his parts! lol. I cringed just thinking about it...you had to feel like an elephant: they're pregnant 2 years!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• With my first I had after birth complications, so it was like 6 or so months. With my second we waited the 6 weeks, then found out like two months later I was pregnant. With my daughter we only waited 4 weeks.
    Anonymous

• It was AT LEAST the 6 weeks, but I'm not sure how much longer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009