Anybody know how to edit pictures on your home page? I just can't figure it out!

patrickroy

Asked by patrickroy at 9:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Edit as in remove pictures? Add pictures? I need more info in order to help. PM me if you need help!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I haven't had much time to play with it yet but it seem fairly easy. Click the photo to open then click edit photo. You can click and drag to highlight what you want edit then click on the buttons above. Save it and ta dah!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hi patrickroy,

You can also now edit your photos, by rotating, flipping, cropping and some more things.

Just click on the photo that you want to edit and you will see the following links:
    'Edit Photo Details' | 'Edit Photo' | 'Move to Album' | 'Delete Photo'

Click on the 'Edit Photo' link to start your edits.

Please click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page if you have any questions or if you have trouble.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009