Any suggestions on what to eat?

I have been feeling like crap for 3 days now. Nothing sounds good and every time I attempt to eat something I get nauseous. I am starving and 33 weeks pregnant. Any food suggestions that might help. Please no crackers, etc. I need real food.

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• soup! soup has been my best friend through morning sicknesses and that time of ur pregnancy where it feels like u dont have an ounce of space to fit in anything cause the baby is pushing against ur stomach and try soups that are loaded with veggies i noticed meat can make u feel worse sometimes- maybe a good veggie soup ore minestrone Good luck and i feel ur pain!!!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• grilled cheese? I eat grilled cheese and pickles all the time and I am not pregnant- just love it. What about cereal? or toast- thats really easy on the stomach....sorry...hope things get better for you! Take Care
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Thank you ladies! I think I will try some soup. Since earlier to day I attempted to eat a sandwich, then some KFC, then a banana, milk, and so much more. I ended up feeding it to my puppies. Oh, did they love me. Nothing sounds good and it sucks so bad.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I am 24 weeks pregnant and all I want is fresh strawberries! Sad thing is they aren't in season! LOL Yeah they are in the grocery store but they arent' as good as when you buy them in the summer time....
    I'm not sure what to tell you...just keep trying foods I guess! Good luck!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I liked just plain peanut butter sandwiches. Or a few times I made myself grilled quesadillas, but be careful with the cheese it might get you a little queasy. And cereal is definitely awesome... I'd sit on the couch and eat it straight out of the box without milk watching TV... oatmeal is good... plain popcorn (the buttery kind made me more queasy)... I was looking to eat almost anything that didn't make me gag too! Hope you find something yummy that works!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 11:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2009