could it be?????

so i had a postive OPK on the 6th. hubby & I BD on the night of the 6th. im having sore nipples for the past few days now. My breast is not sore just the nipples. I am using the bathroom more, so im thinking that I could be Preggo! i took a test this morning knowing that it is wayyyy to early, but of course it said NEGATIVE. But I just wanted to know what you ladies think. AF is not due until the 18th of this month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If AF is due in 3 days, I would see those things as hormones. I always get really tender and sore breasts right before, and because of the cold I have been peeing like crazy. Of course, you very well could be pregnant too. You'll just have to wait and see. Best of luck to you!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Could be PMS - it sometimes takes on the symptoms of pregnancy if your hormone levels get high enough. BUT- you can try taking the First Response early detection test. It's a little more expensive. But if you feel like something is just not right (or hoping it is) I found out about my daughter 10 days before AF was even due for a visit.
    cjennifer81

Answer by cjennifer81 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009