Could it be this? A little advice please!

Ok so my last period was 10/22/08. I last bd on 11/2/08. On 11/15/08 (a week b4 expected AF) I saw spots of blood in my undies and that's it. I missed AF for Nov. and automatically thought pregnancy but the test was negative. Then I missed it for Dec. and I am now a little worried. I have tooken 5 urine pregnancy tests in all and all are negative. So I was wondering if it could be PCOS. I have been gaining weight (since Nov. I have gained 8 pds) I still have some reg. pregnancy symptoms though like the occasional pelvic cramping, sore breasts and sometimes frequent urination. IF pregnant I would be 12 weeks and I think I would have found out by now. So should I be worried about the absent AF or just forget about it? Thank you and God Bless!

SexyDiva19

Asked by SexyDiva19 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• O ya, if you're not preggers there's a serious problem!!! I'd make a doctor's appt asap
    rowansmum

Answer by rowansmum at 10:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• go to your doctor
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I would have a blood pregnancy test done by Dr and if you are not pregnant, then yes! I would be concerrned as to why you are not having a period. Especially if you are wanting to have a baby...
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 10:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The clinic I go to don't do blood test so that's not an option. Umm I am and I am not trying for a baby ya know? (I want one but I'm not actively trying for one) I am a 20yr old mother already and I would love for my son to have a playmate so IF I am pregnant or do become pregnant soon I would be extremely HAPPY! (My son will be 4yrs old on 21st of this month! :)
    SexyDiva19

Answer by SexyDiva19 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009