need help figuring out what is wrong with my body? I wwnt on birth control to help regulate my menstrural, got off of it in December. I had regular periods for Janury and February, but haven't had one since. Butthen two weeks ago I started lkight bleeding, just enough to wipe off. I figured it was my body back to it's old self. This has never happened before. Does anyone have any suggestions? I will go to the doctor next Friday but would like to hear what my fellow mom's say now.

I also have been going to the bathroom at the least of once an hour and it is driving me insane!

kingmanmommy1

Asked by kingmanmommy1 at 3:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Health

• It could be several issues. Maybe your body is getting back into old habits. Maybe you are pregnant
    kimsamomof3

Answer by kimsamomof3 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2008