My husband almost lost it...

So, my husband is in the middle of a game of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and his xbox rrod's, for those who don't know rrod means red ring of death and that means you xbox is about to die. I haven't seen him this panicked since the first time I left him home alone with our newborn son. What ever would he have done without his precious xbox and since we don't have the money to replace it right away he would have to **gasp** spend time with us instead.

How many others of you have dh's that would lose their minds if their video games died?

amandajoy21

Asked by amandajoy21 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• not the wii but the tv in general. he would curl up into a little quivering ball in the corner.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2012

• Mine would, but he's so ridiculous that he would just go buy another one, regardless if we had the money or not. :/
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• We have a Wii and DH has never touched it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• He would get pissed if it died while he was playing it but he doesn't play it a lot. He only likes his Grande Theft Auto and we both agree that's a "no kids awake" game. Now if they ended NASCAR, oh dear Jesus.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 11:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• Our Xbox 360 started having problems and we contacted Microsoft and they replaced it.  Look into it.

This may help, too: http://www.squidoo.com/xbox-troubleshooting-red-ring-of-death-fix

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• the world would come crashing down if my dh lost his ps3. im sorry but how can you sit and play for the whole day straight. god forbid if i ask him to watch the baby so i can go pee.
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2012

• Our xbox did get the red ring of death. It was dh's favorite Xbox. We also have a Xbox kinect though...so he survived. However he took that Xbox apart about five times looking for something he could fix. My dh doesn't flip out though..I think I flipped more than he did and I don't even play the damn thing lol
    layawatling

Answer by layawatling at 1:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2012

• Nah my man is not like that but when he is playing his FIFA2012 and he's actually making goals he won't pay attention to me. AT ALL. I could be talking to him and he would be like..what?what did you say? I didn't hear you. He gets SOOOO INTO IT that it's like I"m not here...We have the PS3 so if it got messed up he would just get it fixed.
    HisMommy4Ever

Answer by HisMommy4Ever at 2:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2012

• I think my dh would get mad but not flip out. We do play the Xbox often! Plus my husband wants to buy a new one soon anyways. The tray is starting to act up and wont open sometimes so it is time for an upgrade.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2012

• I can't believe that anyone, especially an adult, would behave this way over a game!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2012