33 weeks and not quite feeling right....

Baby is moving more than ever... Yesterday I had horrible heartburn and acid reflux that my chest heart so bad I just laid down and went to sleep, then I got up took a shower and all was back but not as badly. I get pains in what seems to be my bladder, I was just assuming the baby was kicking me. I just feel out of place. Not right. Nauseated a good bit too.
Didn't know where to look for info on the web, if anyone knows of a site that would be great! I have a doctors appt on tuesday, I was trying to hold out til then but I am not sure.

jeepwranglrbabe

Asked by jeepwranglrbabe at 10:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds normal to me. sorry but just like typical pregnancy symptoms towards the end of pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Try the American Pregnancy Association and the "what to expect when expecting" websites (you'll have to look up the addresses) and also www.babycenter.com. Hang in there. I remember feeling a similar way. I delivered my guy one week early and everything was a-ok. You may have a bladder infection. Those are nasty and can really wear down the body. I've only had two in my life; one when I was 10 weeks along and one in the third trimester. Don't underestimate the affect that those can have too. It's good that you are seeing your doc, but I'm sure everything is fine.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 10:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i'm 30 weeks and i know how you feel. My baby kicks me in the bladder as well. There are days i have heartburn and acid reflux all day long. I even take tums and it doesn't seem to help. Sounds normal to me too but if your that concerned i'd call your doctor.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you are having nausea and bladder pain it makes me wonder if you might have a urinary tract infection. This is something you should contact your doctor about immediately and let the doc sort it out, you do not want to have an infection while pregnant. Even if its nothing, a simple test would tell.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 10:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009