my hubby works nights and am lonely

i dont want to ask him to work days because his dream job was to work nights urrgg! what should i do?

jude_503

Asked by jude_503 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I am pretty much in the same boat my DH leaves for work at 3 in the afternoon gets home at 2:15am I get to spend maybe an hour with him then he sleeps until 1 and gets up fpr effing hours before he has to leave for work ugh I hate his job but it pays the bills and supports the family ya know
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• If he is a good man, don't complain. He is working to provide for you and your family. Maybe you need a hobby, part time job, or take a class to keep you from being "bored." Look at all the positives of your situation.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• my husband works nights too. i i felt lonely at first but i just decided to put all my attention on my daughter and let her keep me company.i still miss him alot but i'm gettin pretty used to the routine.
    ms.youngmom20

Answer by ms.youngmom20 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My husband goes to work at 3:15pm and doesnt get off until 2:00am...it sucks big time and we never get to spend time with each other but he pays the bills and brings in 100% of the money so i cant complain that much....its been like this for about 4 years now so i kinda got use to it...
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 2:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008