why do some groups on Cafemom, want to see you profile before joining?

I have my page on private beause i do not want people to see my daughter pix beside my friend. one group told me to make it public so they can see why?

savannahnhi

Asked by savannahnhi at 10:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I suppose they think they will get to know you a little better by viewing it!

I am part of a very small group and they check out applicants profiles before they even consider them. They told one girl our group wouldn't be a right fit for her, because on her page she stated something about a "babys daddy" and she was tired of all the "haters"

So thats probably why! They are probably looking for red flags. JMO
    Anonymous

• because ppl put up fake profiles
    Anonymous

• didn't know they did that...i'm a member of , i think, 9 groups, and none of them asked for that.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Some groups have been burned badly by fakers, people who lie in the group. I was in a moms in school group that had a problem with someone...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2009