What would you do if a lot lizard tryed to pick you up or hubby?

Lot lizards are all over but i just wanted to see your input on how you would have handled it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wtf?
    Anonymous

• Lot lizard, lmao. Took me a minute. I don't know what I would of done before, but now if I see one I will just bust out in unstoppable laughter because in the back of my mind I'll be thinking, "That damn lot lizard!'
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 10:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've never heard of a lot lizard but i looked it up. I would ignore it and find a differnt place to go.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The lot lizard is just doing her job even though it is highly illegal! So I would do nothing. I highly doubt my husband would fall under a lot lizard's spell, but thats his choice to make!

I would however make fun of him for the rest of our marriage. Hahahah you got hit on by a lot lizard!!
    Anonymous

• confusedWTF is a LOT LIZARD????

Anonymous

• WTF is a Lot Lizard????
    Anonymous

• That damn lot lizard! Just doing her job!
    lmao
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 11:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• a lot lizard is a women that trys to pick up or also have intercourse.. like a prostitute

Anonymous

• my ex husband is a truck driver and we would see them all the time.. what i find so funny is when they hit on him, and im standing right there... and in the times that i wasnt with him, it never bothered me... i trusted him.. i remember him being on the phone with me, and one knocked on his truck door, and he pointed to the no lot lizard sticker in his window and she walked away..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• its a truck drivers best friend, that won't leave them alone
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009