Cant see my recent answers to other Questions?

Whats up with this? I always try and go back to them but often times my answers and questions section they arent there. Is there another way to get back to them without trying to remeber the exact Q. and going through all the pages???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• if you do it anonymously it doesnt show it. otherwise you have to just go through your recent answers.
    Anonymous

• Hello! I would recommend not posting anonymously. Then from your Answer Screen on the top tab second selection is MY STUFF. Click and look on pull down tab for my answers.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• As stated above, if you chose to answer anonymously then it won't show up in your recent answers. Also, if the question has been deleted then it won't show up.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2009