What to avoid with 2nd pregnancy?

i was just wondering i am pregnant with the 2nd one i have a 2 year old and he is 33 lbs and he still needs help doing stuff that involves picking him up is that ok i know when i was pg with him it started oof dont lift anything over 25 lbs and then went down from there the futher along and the other worry is that to wash clothes i have to go outside so i have to luge the clothes over the baby gate is that wrong or am i over reacting. the reas i asked i have a friend who has a 2 year old and we were due around the same time and she mc the other day. What didnt yall do with the 2nd one?

Wyattsmom205

Asked by Wyattsmom205 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• **** off **** reason
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• instead of LUGGING it over there, take smaller amounts and more trips instead of large amounts and one trip. and move the baby gate for a few moments to get through and just put it back up.
    Anonymous

• so is everything that i do as far as household things and you know things that they want you to watch when i was pg with the 1st is ok
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yeah :) pretty much unless your dr said otherwise. congrats!
    Anonymous

• I had my son in May and found out that we were pregnant with #2 in April. Nothing in our house changed. I still worked my job, which included carrying and lifting heavy objects, sometimes up flights of stairs, I also still had to lift my son and care for him.
    I would say that as long as it is not bothering you, then you are ok. If you have any problems or major concerns, I would bring them up at your next OB visit, they will be able to help you sort things out.
    Good luck and Congrats!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009