Possible life on Mars? What do you think?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/

Check it out, it's very interesting.

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 11:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think its possible. I mean Mars has all the aspects of Earth minus the who water and life thing. I mean look where they find life here on Earth!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i think its possible also
    AlishaMarie

Answer by AlishaMarie at 11:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• We cannot have been the ONLY planet in the Universe that is/was able to sustain life!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I agree with LoriKeet... there are billions of planets, why be surprised if a neighboring planet use to or still does sustain life.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lol....I believe some Mom's here are from Mars! lol Shoot, sometimes I think my hubby is from there with some of the stuff he comes up with! lol All joking aside, I don't think there is, jmho
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Absolutely. It's very narrow minded and arrogant to believe we are the only life. The Universe is a big place.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009