Porn...

Does every guy look at it? and if so is there any way to get them to stop? It's killing us. some say its an addiction, but is it an addiction you can break? or is it just what guys do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• my boyfriend has a stack of playboys under the bed that would excite any man haha and i have to say it doesnt bother me. i mean ya it kinda kills his need to have sex with me as much but at the same time with the way our schedules are and life is its just never been a thing im worried about, atleast at the moment.
    LnzeAnn84

Answer by LnzeAnn84 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes porn is an addiction, and it can be conquered. It's a rough road, but he can make it through it. Some men are more sexual than others, and need a release more than others do, and so they look at porn. My hubby likes to look at porn, and sometimes it bothers me, and sometimes I watch it with him. I hate the hiding of it, so I'd just rather watch it with him. It can be over come though, but just like with any addiction, there will be times where they fall, and look at it again. It's all just a process.
    Anonymous

• My hubby looks at it, not all the time. He has some mags, a couple of movies. No big deal. It really doesn't bother me at all. I don't know if it can be an addiction personally because I haven't dealt with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• my man wont look at it..but i hardly know him anymore
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• When I was pregnant my husband would not touch me and trust me I wanted it. But the day that I cam home from the hospital I caught him looking at it (he thought that I was asleep) it hurt me so bad and I was pissed I told him that I would not have that going on in my house and that he was not to look at it again he made it out like I was the bad one and that there was nothing wrong with it. I then caught him looking at it again like 3 days later I lost it and told him that I was not doing this that I was going to take our dd and go back to Texas. He was really upset and told me that he would never look at it again. I have not caught him looking at it since and I check the history on our comp like almost every day I also made him give me the password to his e mail because I thought he was getting it that way. I
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• . I have not had any trouble with him looking at it in almost 18 months I think that he knows that I will walk if I find it again and I will that is not that things have got any better in the bed room it is still a non existent thing an im not happy about it but porn dose destroy marriages and it is an addiction. When they get raped up in that stuff they don’t really find pleasure in there spouses. Sorry it takes a long time but I hope that you can get him to stop looking at it. If that means you have to get rid of the internet than so be it what is more important to you the comp or your marriage?
    kristyleigh614

• not all men look at it. it can be an addiction and no, you can't make thm stop but you can make is very hard for them to look at it.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• All men look. It's the woman's insecurities that is the problem. And instead of doing something to make themselves not so insecure they take it out of the men.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Not all men look. And please don't try telling me I'm naive, I know for a fact they don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Not all men look and it has NOTHING to do with a woman's insecurities, it's about an industry that exploits people and made intimacy and sex something that is unheard of. I could go on for days but it's clear you are very ignorant on the subject so I doubt anything I say will change your mind.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009