need help

my mom was at work today, she was working in a cold area and wet making hotdogs mean while she was getting white, blood presure was high 175, and was feeling like was going to faint, she went to the nurse at her job and she sent her back to work just told her she was ok and it was normal I THINMK NOT... should i tell her to get looked at or just leave her alone and see how she feels the rest of the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• cant she make her own decisions?
    Anonymous

• what was the bottom number? My dr told me the bottom number is the most important. If she felt bad she should have laid down or gone home though. Call an ER and ask them.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• if it happens again, I would have her see a doctor..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• NO CAUSE I AM A CONTROLING DD.. I SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF FLIPPIN REMARK ON THE FIRST POST HOW FLIPPIN RUDE YOU ARE...
    Anonymous

• I would definately take her to the dr! Don't wait for her to go herself. My mother in law did the same thing at our house one night. She wasn't feeling well, turned white, and decided to go home. Two minutes later she was hanging on to our front door white as a ghost, gasping for air, shaking, vomiting and just looking horrible! I am cpr ceritfied and I tell you, I was scared to death that I was going to have to do cpr on my mom in law. We called 911 and it turned out her BP was high also, she had had a heart attack and had to have a triple bypass that week. Go with your instinct. Take her in!!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2009