OK HELP!!!

My Son is 5 months old and he hasn't slept more than 5 hr total in the last 48hrs.. any ideas on what i can do?? hes a happy baby when he;s awake but his mommy isn't so happy! im exsausted!! We have had the same Exact Routeen since he came home... nothing has changed and when he wakes up hes not hungry!! i try and give him a bottle and he just spits it out... and just starts talking and talking and talking...
Please help!!

apeclark2008

Asked by apeclark2008 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have 4 kids and when I had my dd 8 months ago, what I learned to do is put her in the walker or crib and take a quick nap.
    TR3boysand1girl

Answer by TR3boysand1girl at 8:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• hes a growing baby. just let him talk. is that bad? no. hell sleep when he is tired. its the beginning of having a new baby unfortunately.
    Anonymous

• i do let him talk but he just gets LOUDER AND LOUDER AND LOUDER!! lol its funny but Wow does he have some lungs on him! lol Im just tired and I try to sleep when he does but its hard coz im also baby sitting my niece while my sisters at work...
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• MABEY YOU SHOULD TRY TO CHANGE THE KIND OF MILK HE DRINKS..
    MamasDreams

Answer by MamasDreams at 11:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009