What does it mean when...?

Hey,
The last time I had unprotected sex was on the 12th and 13th of this month. I checked my fertility calendar and it said I was fertile and my ovulation date was on the 17th. He ejaculated inside of me both occasions. 5 days later, I'm having abdominal pains. I honestly don't think I am pregnant because in the past 2 years of unprotected sex, I haven't been yet. The chances are 50/50 but I don't know what to think. Any advice?

iiMsuChaStaR

Asked by iiMsuChaStaR at 4:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm.. I don't think your ligaments would start stretching that early, but I could be wrong. Mine didn't. Or maybe you're having pre-menstrual pains?
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 4:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I don't usually get menstrual pains. The way of me knowing I'm getting my period would be tender breast a week prior to getting it. But thanks for the answer. =)
    iiMsuChaStaR

Answer by iiMsuChaStaR at 4:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• It's possible that you would start feeling it this early. I know I kinda started wondering about 2 weeks before my missed period, but wasnt positive. Also, I had a friend who started feeling morning sickness and stuff the day after she got pregnant so I think its different for everyone. The other thing is, I've heard that sperm can live in you for up to like 7 days or something like that, so maybe if they were really strong willed this time, they could have waited around for you to ovulate? I don't know for sure, but that's what I've heard. Hope this helps
    hem0036

Answer by hem0036 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2008