sex after delivery?

My Dr said nothing vaginal for now. I so want to have sex it has only been a week but once I got home from the hospital I was ready to have sex. My SO is dying to also. Did you have sex soon after delivery? I am entertaining the idea, but am scared. I didnt tear at all during the delivery.

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 11:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shortest time we waited was 5days(as soon as I stopped bleeding for all of them)and the longest was 9days!!LOL Just use lots of lube cuz you tend to be dryer than normal and woman on top would be best....you have to be in control of how deep he goes...too deep and it'll hurt bad! Good luck and Have fun!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• if you had stiches and they are gone i say maybe go for it. i let mine suffer for 9 mon and 8 weeks 9 mon when i was pg and 8 weeks after we had our son the only reason i bleed the whole time and i aint into all that kinda stuff. lol make sure you dont get pg
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The doc is just giving a time frame he gives every woman...Only you know your body and what it can handle. So if your ok physically...i say go ahead just take it easy! Plus you are super fertile so be careful
    nikmar

Answer by nikmar at 11:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009