ok well!!

i feel pregnant i have some symptoms fatigue, tiredness, i smell things stronger now, i'm bloated and my breast's are sore and my aerolas got darker and my breast's got bigger i'm eating more and i crave things alot i go to the bathroom often and i'm constipated plus i have some cramping sometimes i have these hot flashes and feel very hot also i get very emotional. well my last period was jun.6- jun.12(6 days) and on jul. 2 i took a pregnancy test negative i went to get a blood test negative so now i think i got my period so could i still be pregnant or is it something else also on jul. 2 when i went to the doctor he told me my cervix was soft and that my uterus look a bit enlarged so wat do u think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know it's stressful but make sure you're eating good and everything and then.... You wait.

Not too long really, but a cuple weeks at most to be sure and then go to the doctor again
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2008