Uhm i just realized...granny panties

i dont have any "granny panties" for after the baby is born. i should buy some right? or does the hospital give you some???? what size if i buy them?? what kind cotton? what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would buy some, the hospital did send me home with a few of the netted kind, but I did not find them very comfortable. I wore my regular size undies my whole pregnancy and afterward, so I would go with getting your normal size in a material that you will be comfortable in.
    Best of luck and Congrats!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i actually bought hanes in a multi pack, they say bikinis but i guess you could call them granny panties... im still pregnant and wear them actually cuz the thongs where driving me crazy
    Anonymous

• the hp gave me some when i was in the hp they were supper comfty hubby didnt like the way they looked but i didnt care, i just wore the ones i did when i was pg after leaving the hp yeah they were cotton
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yip, had to invest in some. Didn't even own a pair of them before I was pregnant. Never thought they were comfortable before now.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i just wore my bikini cut panties.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I bought 4 pairs of black boyshorts (black because of bloodstains). They were definitely more comfortable and easily held in the postpartum pads.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 12:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I went out and bought a pack becasue i wore nothing but thongs before the birth! the hospital provided me with net underwear and i actually used that the whole time at the hospital and a few weeks after becuase my bleeding was so heavy. whatever you end up using just make sure its not so tight that it will rub on stitches if you have to end up getting them
    lilmama112308

Answer by lilmama112308 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm due in april, and I have bought FTL bikini cut in a size larger than I am now. (They say to hold the ice pack and pads after you deliver. Sometimes i'll wear them now. They are comfy! ;)
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• god all i wore was thongs until hemrooids even just one or two little ones will make you not want to wear a tthong,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2009