• In the Spotlight:

It hurts

I had a c-sec 8 days ago I got the spinal ugh. Anyway. I have never felt were they put it in til now. Like with my last I remember being sore at the injection spot the day after I had her and for a few days after. But this time I didnt feel the soreness til now. and it really hurts like bad enough to were I cant lay my back against anything. Not even a pillow. Is that weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im wondering if they hit a nerve? When I had my epidural done they left the tube in as I was getting my tubes tied the following morning and it would be easier to numb me with it left in. Well during the night it moved and I had this horrible horrible pain. My left hip and top of my leg were numb for several years from that. The doctor told me that a nerve had been hit.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• OMG I dont even know what I would do if that happened to me how did you get through that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I had 2 c sections and that happen to me, with my first i had no pain till a few days after i felt a sharp stab. it came and went took a few weeks till it was gone for good. with my second that whole spot was numb it took longer around a month. i hope u feel better and that my answer helped.
    mami-d3

Answer by mami-d3 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2009