COULD I BE PREGNANT?

i have been ttc for 6 months already and still nothing. but today i was supposed to start my period but it didnt come. 3 or 4 months ago my breast hurt a little n that ment i was going to start my period and it did. well now my breast were a little bit hurting but they stopped and for 2 or 3 days i was getting slight cramps but they would go away quick. so today i thought i was going to start but though nothing not even cramps but all this month i kept thinking i started but when i would go to the restroom to go check it was only this clear discharge has this happened to anyone?i really hope this time im pregnant so can anyone plz help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to take a test. Nobody here is going to be able to determine if you are pregnant or not/
    Good luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Here's a fun and new idea....take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you've had unprotected sex then it's possible. Unfortunately, the general CafeMom population is NOT equivalent to a pregnancy test. You can get one at the drug store (or a convenience store if you don't want to wait until morning)
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 12:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I HAD SOME CRAMPING LIKE I WAS GONNA START MY PERIOD AND I NEVER DID AND I ALSO HAD CLEAR DISCHARGE AND GUESS WHAT I FOUNDOUT I WAS PREGO SOO BABY DUST TO YOU GOODLUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Very Possible. I did this as well. Go back yourself a couple of tests to make sure. Take both so you won't have any doubt. Here's wishing you the best of luck!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I had cramping like that when I was pregnant with my first! I swear it felt just like my period was about to start. So go get a test!!! Good luck :].
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i had some light cramping and my boobs hurt... but my boobs still hurt and im 15 weeks... idk why yours would just stop hurting but its possible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2009