i'm only 15 i need to find a job but i dont know where i could work

i cant find a job i'm allmost 3 months pregnant i need a job

ari_mom_16

Asked by ari_mom_16 at 4:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are many ways that you could work from home. Avon is a good company, but you have to pay I believe $20 to get it all started. I don't think many places would hire someone who's 15. Do you have any friends that are older than you that work? Or maybe your family members? I know you can get into work if someone you know has connections.
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 5:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Try looking in your area for people who need a babysitter. I know it isn't great money but at least you'll have some sort of income and you'll get hands on experiance for your newcomer. Just be SURE that you don't over do it by lifting anything, like a kid. I went into early labor because of lifting too much.

Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Since you are 15, i'm not sure, but you could check with McDonald's and area restaraunts (you could be a hostess), or do a paper route, house cleaning, or babysitting.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• check with your school board. Kids your age need a work permit from them to work anyway so ask them what businesses hire 15 yr olds. They would know. My son worked at Chucky Cheese at 15. Also, you do NOT have to tell them you are pregnant. Have you applied for medical assistance from the state? Make sure when you need items you go to www.freecycle.org and get your baby's things. I'm sure Cafemom has groups for free items but there might be shipping costs on those. Freecycle is usually in your area. Don't forget to sign up with WIC too. My daughter was 14 when she had her first child. I hope you are not alone in this. If you need someone to talk to just PM me. Addie

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• try a daycare ( i think you're too young, you might need some permit or something ) daycare will help get you ready for baby and you'll meet lots of supportive ppl...i started daycare work @ 16 and made some really great friends young and old...good luck
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I was a teen mom and I was working at Subway when I was pregnant with my son. The work is easy but your on your feet all day so not sure if it would be a good fit for you. My son is 2o now and I also have a 17 year old son and now an 8 month old little girl I remeber what it was like being a teen mommy not easy but if I can do it so can you

Good Luck

make sure you finish school very importnat for your future and your babies future
    Debalexxa

Answer by Debalexxa at 1:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you only need to be 13 or older to join for free http://cashcrate.com/237838
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2008

• 100% FREE Business for anyone that want it watch the video at www.thisonewillwork.com
    sharon63

Answer by sharon63 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2008