Telling him how I truely feel......

I've been dating this guy for 3 weeks now and I know it is really quick but I know that I love him and am dying to tell him but I don't want to scare him. I am pretty sure he feels the same way but I am just scared of him getting scared and running....should I tell him or just wait???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd wait just a little bit longer. Maybe hint at it..but not say I love you for a little bit longer.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Valentines day is right around the corner. I would wait till then and get a really romantic card that fits your feelings to a tee. Good luck
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm sure you are infatuated with this guy but to say you are in love after just three weeks is pushing it a little. True love develops over time. I think you will possibly scare him off if you tell him you're in love. Guys like mystery and a challenge. If you lay all your cards out right away it will take the excitement out of wondering if you like him.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 12:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• NOOOOOOOOOOOO. you will definitely scare him off, also give yourself 3 months , trust me and you will definitely know how you feel and how he feels too!
    olivemommy

Answer by olivemommy at 12:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I would give it some more time. There's a good chance you would scare him off! I'd wait and see what he does on Valentines Day for you and go from there!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2009