How would you take this if your man said this to you

I had a baby the 29th, ....he knows and we talked about the depression im going thru and how i feel insecure about my weight,
the next day he calls me "big moma"

it hurt my feellings badly i could cry, i said why would you say it i was being funny"
'

i have not ate but only water, crackers,and a bowl of cereal in the last 3 -4 days
he looks at thinner females, prettier girls even my cousins i swear he does he denys it but he looked at me when he first had a crush on me the same way he did her while she was dancing dirty at a wedding reception while i was prego with my dd1
and he i beleive thinks likes my cousin jessica as well he gets happy when she calls and he acts funny like happy she called its not jessicas fault or onthing she dont even know him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• awww hunny i had my baby in august and im still depressed about my weight and my fiance picks at me all the time. he doesn't mean anything by it but it does hurt. i wouldn't worry to much...just cuz he might be looking doesn't mean he really wants it. its kinda natural for them to stare. i work with a girl thats drop dead gorgous and my fiance has starred at her...all i do is slap him and say take a picture its worth more. then hes all embarrassed, but hey hes not the only one who looks....i look at other guys and just because they're good looking doesn't mean i want them.
    calliesmommy08

Answer by calliesmommy08 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• if you feel that insecure in your relationship with him you either need to try to talk it out with him or else just ditch him. if you think that he really likes your cousin and there is a chance that he would cheat on you with someone else i say just get out now. I have been in a situation like that and it really sucks. don't set yourself up to be hurt worse later on. I would have been very upset if my dh called me that right after a conversation about my being worried or depressed about my weight. you are not wrong in feeling that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• This guy is obviously immature and a jerk. It is normal to have weight left after a baby is born. Your top priority should be taking care of your baby, eating a healty diet and getting exercise. I think you deserve better treatment than this.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• WHAT A JERK!!!! ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH PP. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND THE BABY!!! GL
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• But he is seriously acting like its my fault ladies, that im not noticing the stares he gives ...or the smiles he has over the phone, and bs like that.....

he seriously thinks its in my bed head all my fault

sorry for anon....

im the op~
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• WELL ITS NOT ...ITS HIS FAULT! HE IS A JERK!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2009

• To be honest, I think that the he probably was playing, but I can understand that you are super sensitive after just having a baby. I guess a comment like that wouldn't bother me personally, but I was overweight before my 3 girls. I've just learned to be comfortable in my own skin. Who cares what other people think!!!! I'm beautiful and I LOVE ME!!!!!!! Focus on you and your new baby right now. He or she needs you to be strong for them. The most beautiful thing about being a mom is that little person doesn't care what you look like!! Their love is unconditional!!
    javxs3

Answer by javxs3 at 3:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2009